1. Supervising the communication with the agency’s clients.
2. Supervising and setting meetings and phone calls with clients.
3. Supervising clients’ requirements whether in-house or out sourced.
4. Setting the communication strategy of the client and/or brand.
5. Designing pitch presentations for the clients.
6. Presenting creative output to clients for approval and/or modification.
7. Coordinating and attending meetings, presentations and TVC production meetings.
8. Design and negotiate Cost breakdowns and campaign budgets.
9. Helping to secure new business, vertical and horizontal business development.
10. Status reporting on monthly and weekly base.
11. Monitoring the effectiveness of campaign.
12. Monitoring the profitability of accounts.
13. Attention to detail.
1. High Degree (Mass Communications Graduate, IMC concentration) is a must, MBA is a plus.
2. 5-7years experience (preferable) in the field of account handling.
3. Strong presentation, communication, analytical and creative skills.
4. Strong leading, precise, ambitious and dedicated to work.
5. Proactive in terms of delivering material and perform at a high level with minimal direction or guidance.
6. Flexible team-player and supportive to them at all times.
7. Fluent English language (French would be a plus).
8. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet searching).
9. Presentable look, dress, and professional, approachable telephone manner.