1. Finding leads and potential customers to deal with the agency (Horizontal development).
2. Managing pitches and initial business development presentations.
3. Finding above the line (ATL) and below the line (BTL) resources.
4. Setting agreements with Media Houses, Outdoors suppliers and Digital media resources.
5. Evaluating client performance and profitability in order to initiate further potential business (Vertical development).
1. High degree in Business Administration, Marketing or Management concentration.
2. Fresh graduates or 1-2 years’ experience (preferable) in the field of Business development.
3. Strong presentation, communication, analytical and creative skills.
4. Strong leading, precise, ambitious and dedicated to work.
5. Proactive in terms of delivering material and perform at a high level with minimal direction or guidance.
6. Flexible team-player and supportive to them at all times.
7. Working remotely and reporting to the head office in Cairo.
8. Fluent English language (French would be a plus).
9. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet searching).
10. Presentable look, dress, and professional, approachable telephone manner.
Full time, on site at agency premises in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.