1. Strategic planning for the agency’s brands to achieve the required marketing objectives.
2. Profitability planning for the agency’s accounts to achieve the strategic and tactical financial objectives.
3. Ensure client’s satisfaction through managing difficult critical situations and ensuring a high quality service is provided by the agency through its representatives and/or departments.
4. Internal management across the agency’s departments to ensure internal/external effectiveness and efficiency.
5. Strategic negotiation with resources i.e. media houses, producers...etc.
6. Managing legal negotiations with clients in the aspects of intellectual rights, commission and any further operational details.
7. Initiating leads and opportunities in the market along with managing the initial pitching processes.
8. Ensuring quality is delivered by the agency's resources through auditing and monitoring media performance, production deliverables and any other internal/external outputs.
9. Strategic recruitment and placement of resources, talents and stuff as per the work flow needs and requirements.
1. High Degree in Mass Communications (IMC concentration) and/or Business Administration (Marketing concentration) is a must; master's degree is a plus.
2. 8+ years experience in the field of communication, media and/or advertising.
3. Strong knowledge and experience in campaign budgeting, communications planning, media optimization and TVC production.
4. Excellent presentation, communication, analytical, negotiation, planning, organizational and creative skills.
5. Self-motivated, passionate, collaborative, dedicated and objective oriented team leader.
6. Fluent English language (French and/or second language is a plus).
7. Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet searching).
8. Presentable executive look, dress, and professional, approachable telephone manner.
Full time, on site at agency premises in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.