We need an experienced full-time digital media buyer
You’ll work in a small, friendly, casual, fun, and fast-paced environment with other young professionals. The ideal person will be a natural multi-task, work well under deadlines, and have an interest in learning the business and working hard. You’ll have the opportunity to grow into bigger roles in the future. If you’re looking for a job, please don’t apply, but if you’re looking for a challenge, and stimulating work, then please contact us.
We are different from many agencies in that we integrate our digital media planning with our brand strategy and creative process. Our media planners work alongside strategic planners and creatives to create campaigns that seamlessly combine channels, formats, and engagements. Client success is our ultimate metric, and what drives our mindset, skillet, and company culture.
1. Act as the primary digital media expert for clients, planning, buying, optimization and reporting.
2. Execute, manage, and optimize digital media campaigns with a focus on campaign/project KPIs and goals.
3. Develop and manage paid search and display programs.
4. Possess strong technical understanding of programmatic/audience buying.
5. Forecast projected campaign results, reach and frequency of potential media vehicles.
6. Responsible for all media plans including pitch, presentation and campaign reporting directly with clients.
7. Manage media agreements and contracts with outside media vendors.
8. Monitor media buys to ensure all brand safety, ad fraud, and view ability standards are met or exceeded.
9. Monitor media for pacing, delivery, placement, and flight date discrepancies and negotiates credit or billing adjustments when necessary.
10. Research and record trends, innovations, and changes that affect media buying.
11. Responsible for the preparation of insertion orders and placement of advertising with media vehicle, as applicable.
12. Implement test initiatives such as landing page/email marketing, A/B testing, multivariate testing, and offer testing, as needed.
1. Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration is preferred
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. 2+ years’ media-related/agency experience, plus an online media planning/buying.
4. Web analytics expertise.
5. Experience buying through SEM bid management platforms, Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook Marketplace, Twitter and DSPs.
6. Ability to build a great relationships with clients, vendors, and reps.
7. Strong negotiation skills and successful track record in the media buying space.
8. Establish trust and credibility with clients and vendors.
9. Ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
Full time, on site at agency premises in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.