We need an experienced full-time graphic designer
You’ll work in a small, friendly, casual, fun, and fast-paced environment with other young professionals. The ideal person will be a natural multi-task, work well under deadlines, and have an interest in learning the business and working hard. You’ll have the opportunity to grow into bigger roles in the future. If you’re looking for a job, please don’t apply, but if you’re looking for a challenge, and stimulating work, then please contact us.
1. Reporting to Head of Art
2. Creating and designing corporate identity manuals (i.e. brand logo design, applications… etc.).
3. Advertising campaign designs (i.e. billboard, press, magazine… etc.).
4. BTL designs and POSM (i.e. dandlers, posters... etc.).
5. FMCG package design and development.
6. Participates in creative brainstorming sessions to develop visual concepts.
1. High Degree Fine or Applied Arts.
2. GUC Fresh graduates or 1-2 years experience (preferable) in the field of graphic design.
3. Creative and talented is a must.
4. Visual Illustrator, Drawing, typography and using manual hand drawing.
5. Excellent use of the adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design).
6. Proactive in terms of delivering material and perform at a high level with minimal direction or guidance.
7. Strong leading, precise, ambitious and dedicated to work.
8. Flexible team-player and supportive to them at all times.
9. Hard worker, devoted and works under pressure.
Full time, on site at agency premises in Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt.